The Buddy scheme have teamed up with the Postgraduate Association to bring a whole week of events aimed at postgrad well-being!
The schedule is here:
– Monday 16th – Mindfullness Meditation for Postgraduates, 2pm, Meeting House Chapel
– Tuesday 17th – Drinks and socialising, 6pm, IDS bar
– Wednesday 18th – Boundary Walk with the Walking Society, 12pm, Library square
– Thursday 19th – Buddy Scheme Coffee Morning with FREE cake, 10am, common room in Falmer
– Friday 20th – Yoga with Yoga Society, 1pm, Meeting Room 2 and The launch of PGIF at the Globe 6pm – 2am
– Sunday 22nd – Lunch and Board Games with Oddsoc, 12pm, East Slope
Throughout the week the mindfullness area in falmer house will be filled with mindfullness colouring and free hot drinks
We hope that this week and these events will encourage you all to take a break and work on your mental, physical, emotional and social health.